Hall Booking / Venue Hire
Please contact us initially using this online form to check availability.
Our building is available to hire for private bookings, event hire, children’s party bookings, club meetings and premises hire.
Spaces available for hire
- The Main Hall – a really large space (more typical of a school hall) with a newly refurbished wooden block floor and a high roof for games.
- Upstairs room more suited to smaller groups of up to 25 – 30 people for smaller events.
- Fully equipped kitchen refurbished in 2018 with a range cooker, microwave, boiling water tank, fridge, and sinks. A large worktop/bar between the kitchen and hall provides space for a buffet.
- Adjacent to the recreation field & park giving options to hold activities inside and out (note this is a public space).
- Large entrance area leading to separate male and female toilets, kitchen, hall and other rooms.
- A car park for 12 cars with further easy parking for c15 cars not outside houses on the road.
- Heavy duty folding tables and chairs are provided.
- New IKEA cutlery, glasses, crockery and children’s partyware
- Pots, pans, jugs, and general cooking utensils.
- Gas heating throughout with electric points in the main hall and other areas for equipment.
- Disabled access ramp (only standard toilet facilities / cubicles)
- Children’s parties – An excellent safe and dry indoor space for children to run around. Our hirers have used our venue for soft play, inflatables, ball games, and general play.
- Clubs – There are several groups using the hall already including Weight Watchers, Yoga, Pilates, a playgroup and Droitwich archery club.
- Events – The main hall has been used for jumble sales, dance, and quizzes.
- Scouting meetings – Our facilities provide ample space for training events, committee meetings, sleepovers
1. Please contact us initially using this online form to check availability.
2. Once availability is confirmed you should complete the hirer booking form and return as instructed together with your booking fee.
Fees/Rates (one off hire, including children’s parties) – Updated May 2022
- Minimum Half day (up to 4 hours daytime) – £75
- Full day – £125
- Regular hire – Please contact us for more details